Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Richard Campbell COULD BE Joseph!!

Richard:


I closed my eyes
(I closed my eyes)
I've had a skinful
(aa-aa-ah!)
She thinks it's sinful
(ah-ah)
But it gets me through!!
Far far away,
(Far far away)
Poor Susan's weeping
(aa-aa-ah!)
I'm too busy shleeeeeping
(ah-ah)
Any dream will do!


I swore I'd quit
(I swore I'd quit)
The golden liquid
(aa-aa-ah!)
I'm like a big kid
(ah-ah)
Chicken Cordon Bleau!
In Belfast East
(In Belfast East)
The basin's waiting
(aa-aa-ah!)
Susan needs sedating
(ah ah)
Any dream will do!


I crash around, I thrash all night
My glass of wine is out of sight!!
Then Susan faded into darkness
I was left alone
(ah ah ah ahhhhhhhh Ah!)


She won't return
(She won't return)
Back to the boudoir
(ah ah ah!)
Think I'm for the high wire
(ah -ah)
When I do come to!
The world and I,
(The world and I)
we take it on the chin
(ah ah)
Some one grab the basin
(Ah ah)
Think I'm gonna spew!


(key change)



Give me my glass of wine
My amazing glass of wine!!!
Give me my glass of wine
My amazing...
Glass of...
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!
(Cymbals crash)
(Blackout)© 2007 Fredordead


  • Email Fred
  • Labels: ,

    >